At Healthy Steps in Silver Spring, Maryland, keeping patients healthy starts with an emphasis on personalized medicine and patient-centered care. The practice is overseen by Dr. Husna Baksh and includes a skilled and experienced team of medical professionals who offer everything from routine physicals to advanced medical testing and disease prevention. Services and procedures include:
- 2D Echo/Echocardiogram
- Carotid doppler blood vessel evaluations
- AAA/ABI artery evaluations (Test to evaluate for Aortic Aneurysm and blood flow in legs)
- Venous studies
- Holter monitor studies (to evaluate heart palpitations, dizziness, fatigue etc.)
- Home sleep studies for obstructive sleep apnea
Dr. Baksh believes in treating the whole patient, not just the symptoms, and offers thorough, compassionate care that is designed to promote optimal health and prevent illness. With full lab services, ultrasound, and heart testing onsite, Healthy Steps provides convenient, close-to-home care in a warm, family setting. As part of Healthy Steps’ promise to serve the whole community, the practice is multi-lingual and committed to providing LGBT friendly medical care. Call or schedule an appointment online with Dr. Baksh and her team of medical providers at Healthy Steps. The practice is currently welcoming new patients and accepts most major forms of insurance.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.